6.29.2010

Progress On My Dress

So today's post is going to be really short, simply because, yes I'll admit it i have writers block. Well not really there is tons of stuff i could write about but today I'll just tell you about the progress on my shift dress.

I've successfully cut out the pattern pieces!


It's a really easy pattern actually....only four pieces.
Well then there is the bias tape but whatever.
I'm pretty sure that if I work on it most of tomorrow I can have it done by tomorrow night because we are going to the Muny! It the perfect dress for the Muny too!

Tonight I'm going to a Cardinals vs. the Reds game...
you better know what to wear to a game like that!
CARDINALS GEAR!!! STL it up! haha
There is only one clothing rule for a base ball game!
Please! No mini skirts or heels ladies!




Instead try this to be a bit more girlie:


haha nice ;)

*note all the advice and tips i give are my own opinion. Just because you have wore a mini skirt to a baseball game doesn't mean I don't think your fashionable...just dont do it again ;) stay stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment