6.24.2010

Accessories

Just a little note before i start writing about this. My mother brought to my attention that i had lots of spelling and grammar errors in my last few posts...
So what?! im not the best speller...haha. So just warning you before you read this.

ANYWAY!
I came across a outfit delima a few days ago (Father's Day actually).
The problem was we would be going to the Science Center for the afternoon and then straight to dinner.
Now for those of you who don't know what the Science Center is...let's just say it not somewhere you would wear something fancy. On a normal day i would wear the causal V-neck T-shirt and jean shorts.
But we were going to this fancy steak house place right afterwards. No time to go home and change.
So I had to come up with something to wear that would be nice enough for dinner but not too fancy that people at the science center would give me weird looks.
Solution?
My plain white, empire waist, A-line dress. (Got it from target a few years ago).



Cute isn't it? So yeah, simple enough for the Science Center because by itself, it makes the perfect day dress!
So for dinner later on i added the following jewelry.
A black, chunky, beaded bracelet made by moi!
Black, rhinestone, chandelier earrings from Gordmans.



So I threw these items in my handbag before we left for the day and when it was time to go to dinner I put them on and TA-DA! I was ready for a fancy dinner!
Lesson learned here?
Accessories added to any outfit can make it look different for the occasion

*All the advice and tips i give on my blog are in my opinon. You don't have to go and change your entire look because of me ;) stay stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment