6.28.2010

Date Outfit

I'm back! Sorry no post yesterday but you will find out that I usually won't post on Sunday just because us bloggers need a rest too ;) haha.

First of all let me show you the outfit I wore for church yesterday.

I love this outfit and I don't know why i don't wear it more often.
I got the tunic top from Target about a year ago and the elastic waistband skirt from Forever 21 last fall.
_______________________________________________
But that isn't what this post is about haha.
Today i;ll answer the question...
"I have a dinner & movie date tonight! What should I wear?!'

Now first of all, your're going to the movies afterwards so heels are out of the question. Yes, even thought you want look your best, stilettos are just way too formal for the movies. If you MUST do a heel...wear a wedge.

Okay, now the first look you would wear to somewhere that isn't that fancy. However, you could dress is up or down according to the restaurant.I would wear some distressed skinny jeans, a cute tank top with some pointy toe ballet flats and chandelier earrings.
Something like this:

Now you can get this look using any tunic tank and any type of jeans and earrings in any colors i just used black and white color pallet to show you the basics of the outfit.
If you want to do a dress...go with a basic day dress (any color) and dress it up with a chain necklace and metallic flats or sandals like this look:


Now the 3rd look can be achieved from the two looks above. The 3rd look is for if you were going somewhere a little more fancier. For the first look all you have to do is switch out the jeans for a pencil skirt like this:

Just tuck the shirt into the skirt and TA-DA! Your ready to go somewhere a little fancier.
2nd look: simple as switching from heels to flats (because flats+movies=over dressed)

Well I still haven't figured out what i'm wearing but I have a feeling it's going to be the dress with chain necklace look!

*all the advice and tips I give are in my own opinion you don't have to go and buy these exact outfits for your dinner & movie date because of me ;) stay stylish!

*all the items pictured in this post are from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment