6.25.2010

Little Black Belt

You have heard of the little black dress right? It is a basic piece to have that can be dressed up or down.
Well let me tell you about the little black BELT!
Just as basic as the LBD, a black or grey belt can be paired with any outfit!
Here is mine that I got from Forever 21.



I pair this belt with everything!
Dresses, skirts, shirts...it is really a great investment.
Today I tried something new and paired it with a floral cami.



I really like how the belt can add a bit of an edgy touch to the girlie cami.
I'll probably wear my black gladiator sandals with and some black chandelier earrings.

Just one thing to remember about a black belt! NEVER pair it with brown!
Thats what the little gold or tan belt is for :) haha.

*all the advice and tips i give are in my own opnion. Just because you have wore black with brown before doesn't mean I think your're not fashionable! ;) stay stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment