2.24.2012

What I (and maybe you too) need for Spring!

So the random spurt of 60 degree weather yesterday here in the MO made me realize I need a new spring wardrobe! Warmer weather is right around the corner and I need things to wear! Sp I made a list, here it is:



1. A new quarter sleeve camp shirt in spring colors (American Eagle)
2. A tiny floral, lace back, tank top (Forever21)
3. A new pair of shades, preferably in white that cover my whole face (Forever21)
4. A strapless floral dress in warm colors (Forever21)
5. A print spaghetti strap dress in a bright color (Forever21)
6. White Denim Capris (Forever21)
7. New pair of denim short with floral detail (Forever21)
8. White denim/pastel color shorts (forever21)
9. White Denim Jacket (American Eagle)
10. Some kind of corset crop top in a bright color (Forever21)
11. A new beach tote (Forever21)
12. A new pair of flats (Forever21)
13. New pair of wedges (American Eagle)
14. A big floppy hat (Forever21)
15. A braided skinny belt (Forever21)

So there it is! I only need 15 new things :p
Happy Spring Wardrobe Shopping!

Stay Stylish ;)
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment