2.06.2012

Career Wardrobe

Ok, so I lied in my coming soon post. I promise I'll have Valentines Outfits and How to Wear a Belt up soon. But right now, here is a Basic Career Wardrobe Chart. There are other things like this out there, I know (where do you think I got my inspiration) but the thing about mine is its on the less expensive side than the others. This chart was made from only 2 stores, H&M and Forever21, and none of the pieces go over $40. Yay for spending less!



TOPS:
Neutral Cardi. Neutral Sweater. Basic White Button Down. Brightly Colored Blouse. And what every career wardrobe should have, a Black Tailored Blazer.

BOTTOMS:
Black Trousers. Grey (or any other neutral) Trouser. Neutral Colored Print Dress. Black Pencil Skirt. And for outerwear, A trench in Tan, Brown or Black.

ACCESSORIES:
Basic Black Pump. Over-sized Watch with a little bit of Bling. Pearl (or pearl like) Bracelets. Pointy toed Black Flats. Stud earrings in a cute shape (flower, bow, star, ect.), pearl, and diamond. And the best way to add a pop of color to an almost all neutral wardrobe, a bag in a Bright Red, Blue, or Green. Note if you have a few extra $$$ to spend you could match the shoes with your bags.

*All clothing items and shoes are form H&M
*All accessories from Forever21

In my next post (hopefully coming soon), I'll show you how to pair these pieces together, but this morning I just didn't have the time. So keep checking back!
Stay Stylish ;)
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment