1.16.2012

New & Imporved

So this semester of college I have a little more time to waste than last.
2011 was a dry year for this blog due to my job and school schedule.
So this year I'm going to try and post regularly.

I have "redecorated" the blog. If you haven't already noticed some changes.
-New Title : STYLE. (because that's what the new blog will mainly be about).
-Sorry but no more "tips" "hints" or tricks, just outfits I've put together that I think are stylish. If I think of a tip, I'll post it but unlike before I'm noting going to try and strain my self to think of something to write about.
-I'm in love with the grey & yellow color combo.
-Every 18th of the month (or before) I will post an "Outfit of the month"
-The designs tab will be like my personal pro-folio of outfits I've designed that will be for public view
-The style for your home tab will have posts about stylish home deco
Don't expect all this stuff to be up right away because I still do have a life beyond this blog but the improvements will start to come in slowly :)
Stay Stylish ;)
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment