1.18.2012

Colorful Winter



Like in my January Outfit shown in "Outfit of the Month"
I really try to stress that you CAN wear bright colors in winter!
Pictured on the right is an outfit I wore a couple weeks ago.
On the left is another version of the outfit that if, I had the money, would wear :)

With out the grey basic pieces, the outfit may seem "spring-ish".
But by adding a grey cardi and tights, you've made the switch over to a winter outfit.

Tips:
- Wear a bright tee-shirt under a grey or black cardi for the winter
(don't wear yellow and black though, you'll look like a bumble bee)
-Add a floral accent (such as the belts show above) to your winter looks.

My Outfit:
Shirt & Skirt- Forever 21
Cardi, Belt & Tights- Target

Outfit on the Left:
Shirt & Belt- Forever 21
Cardi- H&M
Skirt- Charlotte Russe


Stay Stylish ;)
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment